Tuesday, November 20, 2012

BACKDATED (1)


I've numerous backdated posts so I'm gonna combine all of them into 2 separate posts. Not in chronological order as I'm messed up with the dates so yup.

Photobucket

1) One of the days where the boy accompanied me to meet my buyer.

Photobucket

2) A shot with @liyixiaozharbo (my blood sister) after my work. Love my face's shape in these photos, it looks so defined, small and sharp. Boohoo (T.T) to my real life face.

Photobucket

3) Late dinner with the boy, Stanley and his gf at Santouka Hokkiado Ramen after our H&M shopping trip. Their ramen is really aromatic and appetizing! Afterwhich, we dropped Stanley at Clarke quay to pass something and waited for him inside the car at Liang court's bus stop, and this cab bumped into our car's rearview mirror. To shorten the story, everything was settled in a peaceful manner and the cab driver compensated boyfriend. Drove to Labrador park for some chitchats as boyfriend is disclosing something which I can't disclose yet.. Yup.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4) Went in to JB for dinner with boyfriend and his family. It was my virgin time meeting his parents. The whole night was... awkward :/ As I'm really an introvert when meeting new people... so yup. Hahaha. Guess I'll have to be much more open and active in my speaking. Anw, boyfriend has nice double eyelids that day but I looked like crap so nope, not gonna have more photos with him after that 2 shots. Hehehehehehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5) My mum wanted to source for furnitures and stuffs for our new home therefore we made a trip down to Queensway's Ikea along with boyfriend, sister and brother. We had a really fulfilling dinner with the chicken wings, mee rebus, signature meatballs and poached salmon for boyfriend. I managed to get a floral curtain for le room, "its so beautiful~ I'm gonna die~~" kcan. Show y'all after I fixed it. Hehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

6) Compare boyfriend's drawings to mine x.x He really don't possess any art/decorative skills. HAHAHA.

Photobucket

7) My 6th monthsary hand-made book to boyfriend! Seeeeee~ I'm always the one who will do such stuffs :C

Photobucket

8) My precious bunny is 4 months old already! Recalling the time we bought her, we still could hold her on one hand, now she's too obese that she looks way too big for a normal 4 months old :/ And considering she's a netherland dwarf, the size.. really... :/ But she's really fortunate because she's the queen in our family.


xx
Till then, look out for part (2)!

No comments:

#Attribution1 {display: none;}